From left to right on map:
- University of Hawai’i at Manoa Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S. – Expertise: Integration of econonmic modelling and field assessment for climate change; methane hydrate exploration; oil spill source and fate assessment; carbon dioxide sequestration.
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S. – Expertise: Laboratory elemental isotope analyses; carbon dioxide sequestration; methane hydrate exploration; environmental health and anthropogenic carbon source assessment.
- Strategic Carbon Headquarters Portsmouth, New Hampshire, U.S.
- University of Bergen Bergen, Norway – Expertise: Test predictive models; deep ocean sediment gas hydrate energy; carbon dioxide sequestration residence time; environmental assessment.
- Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) Oslo, Norway – Expertise: Application of instrumentation for assessment of deep ocean sediment gas hydrate energy; carbon dioxide sequestration residence time and environmental impact; ecosystem natural attenuation and contaminant determination.
- University of Auckland Auckland, New Zealand – Expertise: Geophysical and geologic system assessment; seismic data acquisition and interpretation; carbon dioxide sequestration; methane hydrate exploration.
Strategic Carbon, LLC is designed to serve a global marketplace with its expertise and services. The vast majority of potential clients include coastal nations and governments across the developed and developing world; publicly held oil and gas majors and joint ventures; petrochemical industry supply chain partners and providers; major oceanographic academic institutions and partners; and private research, defense, energy, and environmental organizations.